Call for Papers
Category and Prizes for Free Paper Presentations
|1||Obstetrics||Dr R P Soonawala Obstetrics Award|
|2||Gynaecological Oncology||Dr Manjula Rohatagi and Dr Nirmala Vaze Award|
|3||Endoscopy in Obs & Gyn||Dr Sheila Mehra Endoscopy Award|
|4||Gynaecology||Dr Urvashi P Jha Gynaecology Prize|
|5||Reproductive Medicine||Dr Nirmala Agarwal Reproductive Medicine Prize|
|6||Urogynaecology||Dr Ranjana Sharma Urogynaecology Prize|
|7||Fetal Medicine and Genetics||Arnimal Prize for Fetal Medicine and Genetics|
|8||Preventive Care in Obs & Gyn||Dr S K Ghai Bhandari Award|
|9||Holistic approach in practice of Obstetrics & Gynaecology||Dr Urmil Sharma Award|
|10||Best paper among all PG Students||Shrimati Krishna Nadda Memorial Award|
|11||Miscellaneous Group - Young Gynaecologist (Age 40 year or under)||Dr Asha Baxi Award|
|12||Miscellaneous group-Senior Gynaecologist-(Above 40 year age)||Dr Mohinder Kochhar Award|
Instructions to Authors
- Oral / Video / Poster presentations are invited under any of the above listed categories (subject to approval by scientific committee).
- Only one paper / poster / video can be presented by one delegate as first author (presenter)
- Abstract submitted for oral presentation may be granted poster presentation depending on the number of papers received.
- Submitted abstracts will be subjected to scrutiny by scientific committee and the committee reserve the right of acceptance or rejection of paper.
- The time allowed for oral / video presentation will be 8 minutes only followed by 2 minutes for discussion.
- The organizing committee reserves the right to reproduce the presentations made during the conference in print or electronic media.
- The abstract should be in English typed in Times Roman with the Title Font 12, Authors and Institution in Font 11 and Text in Font 10.
- The presenting author should be the first author with the name underlined. The text of the abstract should be in structured format under the headings- Title, Objectives, Method, Results, Conclusions and Review of relevant literature. Number of words (title + text) should not exceed 400 words.
- The “poster” size should not exceed 4 ft (120 cm) x 3 ft (90 cm). It must be made on a large single sheet. The timings for display will be intimated in advance. Authors should be available near their posters for discussion at the given time and date. Responsibility of mounting / dismounting posters and their safety lines entirely with the delegate.
- Intimation of acceptance or rejection will be emailed to the delegate by 12 August 2013.
- In case the presenting author is unable to attend the conference, the second author may be allowed to present the paper in exceptional circumstances only. The second author in that case has to register separately for the conference.
- Spot registrants are not eligible to present any paper.
Only electronic submissions (using Online Abstract Submission or as attachment via E-mail) are allowed. Abstract will not be accepted
without completed registration for the conference.
The e-mail must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
Last date for submission of Abstract – 10th August, 2013